Role Overview: We are looking for a driven marketing executive to join our team, with a desire to drive the Bounce Insights marketing strategy in domestic and international markets. This role will involve working closely with our sales and marketing team to execute on our growth strategy.
This position will involve a lot of responsibility, with a large degree of freedom to achieve targets around B2B & B2C marketing. It will focus on digital marketing (PPC user acquisition & B2B demand and lead generation), social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), content creation (website blogs, insights reports & advertising creatives), and additional responsibility in relation to the overall company marketing strategy.
Bounce Insights is a high-growth startup, working with some of the biggest brands in the world. We are a young team, with a focus on creating an exciting and enjoyable working culture.
Bounce is a consumer research platform that enables consumer facing brands to gather authentic consumer data from any cohort they need access to. We are creating the future of consumer research, enabling brands to make decisions in real-time without doubt. We achieve this through an end-to-end research platform combined with a team of experts to make capturing robust insights fast, flexible and easy for any brand.
We have already gained an impressive set of clients in Ireland in our first year of business, including Diageo, Coca Cola HBC, Glanbia, Tesco, Musgraves & Pernod Ricard to name a few. We are on a mission to revolutionise how they reach and understand their customers.
We are growing very rapidly, and have positions for people who are willing to learn fast, take on very challenging work and manage high-responsibility tasks early on. New team members are likely to be prime drivers of our success and directly attribute their effort to the growth of our company. We believe that early team members should have ownership in the company they make, and therefore offer stock options as part of their compensation packages.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Content Creation
- Creation Blogs, Guides, Insight Reports and Tutorials for the website
- Management and planning of content calendar
- Researching and identifying consumer trends to conduct research and create content upon.
- Social Media Management
- Graphic and copy creation for posts (Canva, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Tracking metrics and reporting KPI’s
- Ensuring consistent posts and timely announcements
- Managing interactions/engagements
- Manage the Bounce App (IOS & Android)
- Mange user support
- Marketplace reward management
- App experiments to improve user retention and engagement
- Manage User Acquisition
- Paid Advertising (Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Google)
- Creative Generation (Adobe After Effects, Canva & Photoshop)
- Assist with Email Marketing
- Creating copy and content for newsletters
- Designing and styling emails for marketing
- Helping to design and manage our automated email marketing flows
- Assist Website Design / Maintenance
- Tracking metrics on WordPress
- Maintaining websites on WordPress and Elementor
- Adding new content, pages and posts to the website
- Updating new copy and images and new case studies
- Website Development
- SEO planning and strategy for the website
- Fixing bugs and improving areas of the website
- Assist in Execution of Company Marketing Strategy:
- Long-term strategy planning with the sales and marketing team.
- Implementation and tracking of key objectives to drive sales and brand awareness
- Assist with Paid Advertising (B2B)
- Creating and managing ads for Google, LinkedIn, Bing
- Choosing ad copy, keywords and images
- Upskilling on all relevant ad platforms
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) from a third-level institution
- Proven experience in a marketing role
- Other beneficial experience (Not Required):
- Experience with a start-up / working in small teams
- An interest in technology / SaaS
Personal Specifications / Skills Desired:
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- The ability to give and take constructive criticism
- Be self-driven, proactive and work off your own initiative
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organised and conscientious
- Have a everything is “figureoutable” mindset
Key Performance Indicators & Conduct Requirements:
- Learning new skills, processes and company products quickly and with deep understanding of core value proposition of the business
- Accurately track and achieve key objectives set out each quarter
- Production of new ideas and suggestions to improve the company in any way
- Displaying a positive attitude to helping others within the company