We are looking for an experienced account executive to join our team, with an ambition to scale the Bounce Insights platform in Ireland and internationally. This role will involve working closely with our sales and marketing team to drive our business development, focusing on lead generation, opportunity creation and client acquisition.
This position will involve a lot of responsibility, with a large degree of autonomy and budget dedicated to achieve targets around business development and optimising the sales process. This will be a key role on the team, involving the creation of new opportunities in both domestic and international markets. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong capabilities in outbound sales prospecting and lead qualification, with an emphasis on developing a formal BDR process that is scalable and effective.
Bounce Insights is a high-growth startup, working with some of the biggest brands in the world. We are a young team, with a focus on creating an exciting and enjoyable working culture.
Bounce is a consumer research platform that enables consumer facing brands to gather authentic consumer data from any cohort they need access to. We are creating the future of consumer research, enabling brands to make decisions in real-time without doubt. We achieve this through an end-to-end research platform combined with a team of experts to make capturing robust insights fast, flexible and easy for any brand.
We have already gained an impressive set of clients in Ireland in our first year of business, including Diageo, Coca Cola HBC, Glanbia, Tesco, Musgraves & Pernod Ricard to name a few. We are on a mission to revolutionise how they reach and understand their customers.
We are growing very rapidly, and have positions for people who are willing to learn fast, take on very challenging work and manage high-responsibility tasks early on. New team members are likely to be prime drivers of our success and directly attribute their effort to the growth of our company. We believe that early team members should have ownership in the company they make, and therefore offer stock options as part of their compensation packages.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Outbound Sales Development:
- Outbound sales prospecting - as an Account Executive in a start-up, part of your responsibility will be building lead lists, formulating templates, completing activities, sending personalised emails as well as linkedin messages and cold calling
- Outbound lead qualification - liaising with the business team to qualify any leads that come through the pipeline. Ensure all meetings booked and outreach made is to our target consumer or an accepted peripheral industry.
- Booking meetings - The ultimate goal of this role is to create value for the business. In this case, it is done by booking meetings to demo our solution.
- Pitching & Closing Sales:
- Responsible for closing the sales opportunities created from outbound sales development.
- Sales training, development and iterations on the strategy implemented to close sales alongside the rest of the sales team
- Sales Pipeline Management:
- CRM Management - managing new deals, sales activities and updating of pipeline
- Sales Projections / Modelling - reporting to executive team on results
- Sales Funnel Analysis / Optimisation - identifying areas for improvement
- Create sequences and cadences to maximise lead nurturing opportunities.
- Commercial Strategy & Sales Process Analysis:
- Participation in key commercial meetings on opportunity creation and analysis of sales process
- Assisting the sales and marketing team in optimising business development strategy
- Volunteer and be responsible for projects assigned to you around and ensure that they are delivered on time and in fully
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) from a third-level institution
- Proven track record and experience in an outbound sales role, creating revenue opportunities and booking meetings (minimum 2 years experience)
- Experience with managing of CRM system (preferably PipeDrive)
- Experience in a growing team, with a proven ability to work with different team members within a sales team
- Other beneficial experience (not required):
- Experience in a B2B SaaS sales role
- Experience with a start-up / working in small teams
- A passion for technology companies, and start-ups
Personal Specifications / Skills Desired:
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Resilient and determined, with an ability to persevere and problem solve
- Ambitious and metric-driven individual
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organised and conscientious
- Desire to learn and progress in the role
- The ability to give and take constructive criticism
- The ability to work as part of a team under guided direction
- Be self-driven, proactive and autonomous
Key Performance Indicators & Conduct Requirements:
- Delivery on key sales outputs (e.g. meetings, revenue, conversion metrics and sales cycle benchmarks etc.)
- Delivery on key sales inputs (e.g. emails, cold calls, opportunity creation etc.)
- Ability to work with sales and marketing teams to deliver on key objectives
- High professional standard of client communication and etiquette
- Learning new skills, processes and company products quickly and with deep understanding of core value proposition of the business
- Progression within the company to be self-driven, independent and autonomous